Monday 30 September 2019

Week 8 Reading and Writing

I looked back over the theme for my blog, and I didn't really like how light the words were compared to the page. I adjusted it, and I'm happy with my blog. I'm pretty proud of how nice my project website looks. I italicized the author's note and bibliography so people could see the beginning and end of the story more clearly.

My reading assignments work great for me and I don't have any trouble coming up with ideas for my retelling without the need to reread the source material. The writing for this class has been a breeze on some weeks but other times I have the right idea, but I can't make the words flow. I've changed my strategy to finish the reading early so I have time to go through the writing process over multiple days. So far, my favorite reading is "Arabian Nights" Unit. I had such a hard time deciding what part of the story I wanted to retell because it inspired so many ideas. Both Arabian Nights and Cupid and Psyche readings have allowed me to create my favorite retellings of this class so far. 

I'm Finished, so here's a Fin

Basking Shark, off the Isle of Skye by Photographer Antony Stanley. Source.


No comments:

Post a Comment