Sunday 6 October 2019

Week 8 Progress

I'm pretty happy with how my story writing has been. I'm especially proud of the progress with my Cupid and Psyche, Girl and the Basilisk and Alladin Prequel retellings. The assignments I most enjoy for this class are the readings as they go by pretty quickly. I find the writing task most fulfilling, but it is a painful process to get the right words out.

I've used the extra credit opportunities a couple of times, but I find it hard to find the motivation to do it. I have a constant amount of required work for my other classes, so I feel that I need to focus on those other assignments instead. At first, my weekly routine was according to the daily due dates but with one week ahead. However, with midterm preparation, I don't complete this class's assignments until Friday or Saturday.

The blog and website creation process in this class was tricky to handle at first, but now I'm very comfortable with posting and changing content on both of them. I'm pleased with how my blog and website look.

Looking forward, I want to manage my time better with studying, so I don't cram all this class's assignments. For some week, I want to retell a story with an alternate setting to add more of my creativity instead of just changes plot points of the original story.

Personal Photo of Puppies Rosie (Sitting) and Rebel (Stretching).

No comments:

Post a Comment